P.I.s Bob Rahn and Kim Anklin talk about their work on the wrongful conviction case of Jonathan Fleming. A good reminder that it’s commitment rather than specific discipline or professional arena that counts when fighting injustice.
The Associated Licensed Detectives Of New York State (ALDONYS) has invited Management Resources LTD of NY principles, Bob Rahn and Kim Anklin to speak at their meeting in White Plains, NY on Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
- Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Location: Buon Amici http://www.buonamicirestaurant.com/
- Address: 238 Central Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606
- Board Meeting: 4:00pm (Open to Board Members Only)
- Meet and Greet: 5:30pm
- Meeting: 6:00pm
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $50 per person which includes a 3 course dinner, unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea…
View original post 352 more words